Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Find new jobs wheer you can meet new people, new women who in turn hoepfully introduce to more people, expand your social network, expand your world, your horizons with new experiances and never let down an oppuritnity!

Plenty of life left yet, besides one day you'll meet soemone and you won't look back. In fact your be moaning at fifty about marrige, saying do they ever stop bl00die moaning! So live your life now for your only get it once - blatently :P
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Also...

By playing the waiting game, not only are you letting life pass you by but you are also devaluing yourself.
    I wanted to agree with myself here but I realised that this site won't let me agree or disagree with myself.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Lol, love thy self!
    ktb_daddy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Jiser I agree, but see what I was meaning is that if her trully cares then go after it now if the chance is there. The situation with me and the 4 yrs. Is over I made my choose she didn't. That's why I've moved on and am starting a new life. That's all man
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiser
    lol, love thy self!
    Absolutely.

But again, balance is important.

Mind you, I will never abandon myself even if I give 110% to myself. I am a challenge unto myself.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I disagree again. Re read the whole thread and his previous. The chance is a stupid one, too soon, it is not even a chance! He shouldn't go back not now, maybe even never. More time is needed.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:45 AM
    This time, I agree with Jiser but could not rate you because I've agreed or disagreed with you too much.

Jun 13, 2007, 10:46 AM
    OK I understand what you mean
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Mac my friend... Just take some time for yourself... Maybe not a week, but I mean go outside and a take a walk, and just think about it yourself for now... The moment has come and it is now your decision! Make the best one, YOURS!
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 13, 2007, 01:12 PM
    There is no time line for anything in life... Take your time to figure out what you want. She made her choice and now she regrets it. Its good that she realizes what she had but that doesn't mean that you have to take her back right away. A trust was broken. She has to earn her way back... that is if you want her back. That is totally up to you and something that should not be taken lightly.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 15, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the advice I was thinking of calling tonight. Not sure nowim even confused. 3 months on and still confused. Should have walkedaway long ago but easiersaid than done. If she had cheated I wouldn't have worried I wouldn't want someonelikethat but she's never been nothing but honest, then again she broke up with me to be on her own if she truly wanted meshe would not have left... Im notsure.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 02:00 AM
    DO NOT CONTACT HER! Give it more time. Your regret it. There's no saying what will happen in the future but its best you give it more time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 06:20 AM
    By T-MAN on 3/28/07
    Give her what she ask for and get on with life. When she figures it out then she will let you know, if not you will already have a life with out her. I would not be sitting and waiting for her to come back, so make sure you are moving forward. No doubt that she has been thinking this way for a while.
    I went back to your very first question, and this was my response, above, at that time. Since, you have 25 questions and 3 months have gone by. Ive read all your posts and commented on many, yet I find myself still giving you the same advice, in most of the posts. So either I'm spinning my wheels, or you are. Even in going back o your advice to others I have come to the conclusion that if you took some of your own advice, we wouldn't be answering the same issues over and over again. At some point you will have to acknowledge you are stuck, and take positive actions to unstick yourself and that starts (again!) with you cutting of all contact, and working on at least the issues you have with yourself, as you have outlined here at this forum. You must overcome the fear of losing this female, and do some real work on MAC at this point, as every single time you make contact with her, you have new questions, and are as confused as ever. Go back and read ALL your other questions, and see if you can honestly say you've made progress. Let me know what you think.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jun 15, 2007, 06:31 AM
    That was really well said Tal as usual!

Mckenzie, all your questions and analysing indicate a real fear, fear of losing this girl, you are not even thinking about what you want.

This cannot be done without at least 8 months- A year of no contact. When you are in this situation you can not see it, I was also blinded and my focus was not on myself.

Start to get on with your own life and think just about yourself and in 6months to a year you will be in a much better place to think and make decisions, but I believe you should communicate this with her first, so that she knows where you are at also.

Right now the contact is clouding your judgement.
    Ramblin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Mckenzie,

Earlier I had said that if you think she is worth it then take her back... I still believe this but if YOU are skeptical, then do not get back in it. It's easier and wiser to keep taking your time than it is to jump back in only to realize its not going to work. But who knows, say you hold off for 3 1/2 more months... there's no guarantee that you'll know by then what you should do either.

Jun 15, 2007, 01:59 PM
    mckenzie134 most people would say that I'm a panzy or a whuss but that's because I'm a hopeless romantic, but Ramblin has a very good point. I just wish I have people to go to when I was were your at instead of firureing it out by myself 4 yrs later. All I'm saying is do what your heart tells you to do.
    dreamguy Posts: 58, Reputation: 13
    -

Jun 15, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I haven't had time to read all the replies but here's my 2 sense. She has asked to come back? Well I think you are doing the right thing by telling her that you need time to think about it. Wait a month then at the end of the month tell her that you think it's best for the two of you to spend some more time apart say like 6 months!

I made the mistake of immediately taking my ex back when she broke up with me in the past. I believe that has given her the illusion that it's OK to come and go when it's convenient for her. I have enabled her commitment-phobia! Well if she ever tries to come back again I'll tell her that I think we should remain apart for another 6 months. See what she says to that.

You got to be tough. During those 6 months continue to work on self improvement. If you two still love each other at the end of 6 months then try again real slowly. That means no physical contact except for hugging for at least 6 weeks. No kissing, no sex, no spending the night, no groping but hugging is fine. This will make you more of a challenge and leave her hungry for more. Also you are protecting yourself.
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 05:24 PM
    all I'm saying is do what your heart tells you to do.
    That's exactly why he is in limbo, following his heart, instead of making better decisions from a healthy standpoint, and knowing what he wants and how to get it.
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Dreamguy, I haven't had time to read all the replies but here's my 2 sense. She has asked to come back? Well I think you are doing the right thing by telling her that you need time to think about it. Wait a month then at the end of the month tell her that you think it's best for the two of you to spend some more time apart say like 6 months!
    That sounds like control not love.
    made the mistake of immediately taking my ex back when she broke up with me in the past. I believe that has given her the illusion that it's OK to come and go when it's convenient for her. I have enabled her commitment-phobia! Well if she ever tries to come back again I'll tell her that I think we should remain apart for another 6 months. See what she says to that.
    Sounds like control or revenge, not love
    You got to be tough. During those 6 months continue to work on self improvement. If you two still love each other at the end of 6 months then try again real slowly. That means no physical contact except for hugging for at least 6 weeks. No kissing, no sex, no spending the night, no groping but hugging is fine. This will make you more of a challenge and leave her hungry for more. Also you are protecting yourself.
    Or you wonder where the hell she went and are broken hearted again when she meets a real man that treats her like a lady. love and relationships that are happy don't have the confusion and drama your talking about and healthy relationship don't have one controlling the other. Why not go back to the days when you just hit 'em over the head and drag them to your cave. And you wonder why you have trouble with females???????????
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 15, 2007, 05:39 PM
    I sαy no.. Being single is so much better plus do you wαnt αll thαt drαmα αgαin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back [ 1 Answers ]

Well, on May30 I got my period, and it usually lasts 3-4 days max. so it stops for a full 2 days and then began again until today. Just wondering if that's normal or not? I just had a pap smear done and it showed nothing. Plus, I have had issues with my ovarian cyst, but this has never happened...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search