Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsk_beckon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 07:55 AM
    DLL initialization failed
    Hai,

I developed an appl. Using vb6.0 as front end and visual foxpro as backend and create package.I have deployed my package in vendor machine. I run the setup by enter into their local id and the setup got installed. But when the user login to their intranet(ie.LAN) it shows msdasql.dll failed. And it flashes odbcconf.exe error. DLL initialization failed.The error message box is not able to be closed.Why this. Where I am going wrong. OR it may the server restriction. But it is working in local id.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Mar 4, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rsk_beckon
    Hai,

I developed an appl. using vb6.0 as front end and visual foxpro as backend and create package.I have deployed my package in vendor machine. i run the setup by enter into their local id and the setup got installed. But when the user login to their intranet(ie.LAN) it shows msdasql.dll failed. And it flashes odbcconf.exe error. DLL initialization failed.The error message box is not able to be closed.Why this. where i am going wrong. OR it may the server restriction. But it is working in local id.
    Hi,
    I hope the below link will help you to sort out your problem.
    msdasql - Fix msdasql.dll Errors
    AHARISH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Dll initialization failed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Can't turn off computer: dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help I can't turn off computer I get this message Dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed The application fail to inilalze because the window station is shutting down And please help and I need step by step help because I am not to good at thiscomputer stuff And thank you listing...

DLL initialization failed [ 14 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Vrixvz.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown. Recently I updated my Windows from "Tools" option...

LoadLibrary("initpki.dll") failed - The specific module could not be found. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I think I may have got myself in a bit of a pickle here! and I'm a bit of a novice in terms of computing. Right I have XP and I have AOL 9.0, I recently downloaded MSN messenger 7.5, I've had no problem with msn messenger in the past but this time I couldn't sign on. I also noted that I...

Se.dll, fltmgr.dll [ 9 Answers ]

Norton Anti-virus prompted me that both files are at high risk... suggesting that these files should be deleted... donno the importance of such files and if my XP will still run if I delete them :confused:... What should I do?

View more questions Search