Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mower dude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 04:10 PM
    My snapper mower won't run right
    I have a snapper riding mower the thing runs but it isn't running right I need help on how to adjust the carb on this stupid thing
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Mar 1, 2007, 04:34 PM
    You did not post engine model or MNFG It is important to give as much info as possible. Snapper has been building riders for a gajilion years and have used every engine available.

Thanks
    Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16.5 briggs won't run [ 4 Answers ]

16.5 Briggs ohv won't run has gas but won't run if I spray starter fluid it will run briefly this engine has a fuel solenoid under the fuel bowl. Rich

Lawn Mower won't start (B&S) snapper [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't use it for 4 weeks. It won't start. I drained the gas and put fresh in it. Still won't start. Can I put started fuild or something in the tank to help it start?

Mower won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My mother inlaw has a JD riding mower that's about 8 yrs old and has been in the weather for about the last 6 mnths, and it won't stay running unless I put the booster cables on it and jump it from my truck. It will run as long as they are hooked up but the moment I disconnect them it dies.Is this...

Briggs 14.5 ohv won't run [ 5 Answers ]

I have a yard machine mower that has been running fine. Last week it shut off twice in the middle of cutting but started right back up. This week when I went to cut it started as normal ran for about twenty seconds and died won't start again. If I pour gas in the carb it will fire up, so I know...

Snapper Mower, riding, B&Stranton 9hp Starts, runs, dies... [ 2 Answers ]

So I was feeling pretty snappy from having got my mom's push mower running. She had put a new spark plug in, I gapped it, and drained fuel, took of round thingy with a float in it and washed a screw with hole (in gas). She is mowing with it now! Great... But her riding mower, snapper, with 9...

View more questions Search