Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haleemahquadri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Effect on the business if one partner wanted to withdraw from the business?
    I need this for my business coursework, it would be great if you could help me with this.
    Thank You
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 01:03 PM

3 questions in 2 days? Again - what does your texbook say? What have you learned this year?

Give your answer and someone will come along to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Partner Split [ 8 Answers ]

I am a business partner in a corporation with one other non-related person. I am known as the silent partner investing a huge amountof money to start a business. The partner operated the retail business. It showed a loss for the first yr and I invested more in the second yr. Sales were way down and...

What type of statements would I want to show another business if I wanted them to [ 2 Answers ]

Become part owners with me through the sale of new stock?

How do a sue my business partner [ 3 Answers ]

2 years ago my 50/50 business partner froze me out of our software company and made it so I couldn't take a draw. I hired a business lawyer to get me a fair dissolution. My partner has been unreasonable ever since and has done many unethical things. He ran out business for 2 years and closed it...

Beginning new business - Withdraw 401? [ 4 Answers ]

I am considering opening own consulting business. Should I consider pulling money from my 401 plan for start up cost? I am 44yr and have about 40,000 in my 401 Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search