Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 07:38 AM
    About Games for Windows LIVE account
    I wanted to play the game Dead Rising 2 connected with Windows live account and I've made that account but when I try to sing in this shows up:

To use all of the features of Games for Windows-LIVE, ou need to apply a hotfix for Windows XP.Do you want to view and download this update?

And now I don't know what to do, I want to do that to play this game online, but I don't want to damage something related to my Windows XP...
    So can someone tell me what to do?? :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2010, 07:44 AM

Apply the update
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Yep. Just download the update. It's from Microsoft... the company who made Windows XP.
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 11:37 AM

Yeah I know that but my Windows isn't original... so I may have problems... that's why I'm in a problem...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2010, 03:48 PM

Well that's what you get for pirating software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The new windows live won't let me sign up for another account. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to make a new account and it won't let me, it just keeps refreshing the page every time I click "sign up"... help me please?

Windows Live [ 5 Answers ]

What are Windows Live invitations- when you get a message that says that this person wants to connect with you what does that mean? What's the purpose to the invitations?

Games does not recognize additional buttons of Logitech MX500 after Windows reinstall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a Logitech MX500 that I use from about 2 years. It always worked good and I always used its additional buttons in games. The problem started when I had to format C: and reinstall Windows. Now games like Half-Life 2 or SeriousSam 2 does not recognize my additional buttons any...

Games Hang with Windows XP [ 1 Answers ]

I'm at the end of my rope here!  ?? I've got a MSI-6585 mainboard with the SiS648 chipset and a 2.4-P4.  I have a 60gb drive thats's maybe a third full and 512 ram.  I use a Radeon 9700 Pro and just about everything that uses graphics is locking up my system.  This has been constant for a...

View more questions Search