Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylola26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 09:17 PM
    I'm confused!
    first my ex tells me he loves me and stuff then the next thing I know he dumps me for a better girl and he says he's sorry and stuff and sometimes he says he doesn't care and yet he looks at me like all the time I need help with this I'm so confused I don't know what to do anymore I have a class in school with him :'( it kills me to see him and even if I think I hate him I don't and things are chaotic HELP!! He tryd to get me jealous with this girl he was using because we have a dance called the snowball dance and he was going with her to make me jealous but when she found out she broke up with him and I need help with this badly :'(
    babylola26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 09:19 PM
    :'(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Please be patient the folks who may be able to help you may not be online at the moment. We here answer questions for free on our own free time and as this is the beginning of the Thanksgiving holiday many people may be traveling or getting some rest to gear up for tomorrow.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Please be patient the folks who may be able to help you may not be online at the moment. We here answer questions for free on our own free time and as this is the beginning of the Thanksgiving holiday many people may be traveling or getting some rest to gear up for tomorrow.

Yes agree J. And Happy Thaksgiving to you and yours.:)
    needofhelp Posts: 129, Reputation: 14

Nov 21, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Have some comfort that you are not the first to experience this situation. As you will see from this board, there are many others (unfortunately) that have faced this and are experiencing this heart break. I am going through this myself, and have class with my ex as well. It's hard, but you are not alone.

How old are you two? If he would date someone just to make you jealous, then he is not worth your time. Someone that truly cares about you would not do that to you. What's coming next is going to take some effort. You need to heal and move on.

If you can, try the No Contact (NC) method of healing. That means remove all communication and reminders of him. This allows you to begin the healing process. Also keep yourself busy. Don't let someone take away your happiness. We all deserve and are capable of being happy as individuals. Good luck. You will be OK.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 12:23 AM
    How about just forgetting him and instead go out with other guys?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    How about just forgetting him and instead go out with other guys?
    I agree. It may be the best thing to do in a situation like this, rather than keep "dragging yourself over the coals" and wondering what is going on.

How about finding someone else who will be true to you rather than play games with you emotionally?

There are "lots of fish in the sea" just waiting to be caught!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Some one who causes you that much grief is probably not the best person for you. You might do well by forgetting about him, that may be easier said than done, but for your own sanity you need to do this. Don't waste energy on a situation like this. It's not worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused ! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so a couple weeks ago I had sex and the condom broke... But then I got my period... And I was having normal cramps... Now I'm pretty much off my period but I'm still having these cramps.. But there worse then normal period cramps.. I have this sharp pain and cramping even when I move...

Confused in pa. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,OK here I go.I have been in a loving relationship with a man I have loved for more than 20 years now.The problem is with his children.They constantly come between us to get their father and I to fight because they are jealous of our happiness.I have done all I can to help them over the years...

I'm so confused [ 6 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for 2 months. All was going well on my side and as far as I could tell on his side too, he was telling me that he hasn't been so happy in along time and his soul was content. We did have a issue a few weeks into dating where he told me that he wanted to remain friends with his...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year now. We moved in together right away everything was great the first couple of months and so. But then I realized I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. All my friends live 2 hours of more away from me.So its been really hard adjusting to this. On...

Confused [ 9 Answers ]

:( I have been going out with a boy for around 3 years I recently told him I didn't want a relationship with him no more has he had cheated on me to many times and beat me up a number ofoccasions .it has been around a year and a half now and we still see each other we always end up sleeping with...

View more questions Search