Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hares Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 11:17 AM
    My garage door keyless entry panel no longer works. Battery was replaced

Check out some similar questions!

Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset? [ 15 Answers ]

When we bought the house 4 yrs ago, the previous owners gave us 4 different codes (she couldn't remember the code) for our Craftsman wall mounted keyless entry garage door opener which is mounted outside the garage door. None of the codes she gave us ever worked, so we never bothered with it. Now...

Security plus keyless entry garage door openers [ 0 Answers ]

We just installed a new Chamberlain Power Drive Security + garage door opener, Model 248735S 3/4 HP to replace a Craftsman Model 139.53674SRT2. The outdoor Craftsman Security + Keyless Entry, Model 139.53684 instructions from the old unit say that it is compatible with any Security + garage door...

Garage Door Keyless Entry [ 1 Answers ]

Our Craftman garage open (Part#41A5021-3C Date 10/98) broke down and we replaced it with a unit (Part# 41A4315-7D Date 07/97) that we had on our other garage. The keypad keyless entry will not work and doesn’t seem to be sending a signal to the older unit we installed. Is the 97 unit a...

Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset [ 1 Answers ]

I have somehow scrambled my keyless entry garage entry code. How do I reset it?

Garage door opener keyless entry reset [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the keyless entry password on my garage door opener? It's a craftsman 1/3hp, model # 139.23325SRT.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.