Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrisonerC33 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Sixteen, "Sagging" Breasts
    I am sixteen years old and I have very saggy breasts. I went to Sears and had my breasts measured. The woman said I was a 38D but I don't think my breasts are that big. O.o I am really not sure. Is there some sort of bra (like a push-up) or something I could get that would help with this? It's really embarrassing. Like, I always wear sweaters out and I don't want anyone to see me topless. My best friend said that it doesn't matter but she doesn't understand. I feel really ugly. I'm only sixteen and I'm not over-weight or anything, so why me? Anyway, sorry for the self-pity party - my question is, what can I do to help with this problem? Thanks.
    PrisonerC33 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2008, 04:56 PM
    My mother's breasts sag but she is 45, overweight, and has had four children.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Go to a store that specializes in bras, they will measure and fit you for a proper bra that will help. I am a 32D and I've had two kids, I highly doubt that you are a 38 if you aren't over weight. There are bras that can help lift you breasts and give you a nice shape, they are expensive but so worth it. Good luck.
    yasres Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 11:31 PM
    I think it is nice having big breast, just feel cool.
    Good luck
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Altenweg is right, go to an actual bra store. victoria's secret and nordstrom's are usually good. But they can get pricey. Watch for sales though, they both have great sales sometimes. Or frederick's of hollywood has decent bras for decent prices. I've found some really great bras in smaller, local lingerie stores too but I've also found them to be muchmore expensive so I only bother looking in them when I can splurge. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search