Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn43dt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2015, 11:42 AM
    How long do you serve for a five year probation violation?
    My boyfriend has to go back to prison. He violated parole, five year sentence, So how much of that time well he have to do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2015, 12:58 PM
    Depends on the original sentence and how the judge or ALJ feels. Might be 5 years. Misdemeanor or felony?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2015, 05:33 PM
    Also if his violation was an actual new crime.. where more time will end up added.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2015, 08:35 AM
    When he is revoked, he will have a hearing, and the judge will tell him, how long, he can serve up to the entire 5years. Also, if there are new charges, those can be added on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can you serve for violation of probation? [ 3 Answers ]

How long jail time can someone spend for a VOP IN SUMTER COUNTY FLORIDA

How long will they sentence you for violation of probation? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend went to jail for violating his probation because he didn't go to his appointment

How long do you get for probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

I was charged with petty theft. I could get up to 90 days in jail for it. I was late on my restitution payment. But I did get my check in the mail late and paid the whole amount fine and all off the day I cashed the check. Well all but $128 of it which is being paid today. My probation officer...

How long a sentence do you get on a probation violation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was convicted of a misdemeanor gun possession in CA, it was my first offense and I don't have anything else on my record. I completed community service but I didn't pay the fines because I can't find a job, it was due 3 months ago is this a violation of my probation, Can the PD help me if I...

How Long Dose It Take A Probation Violation To Go Through ? [ 3 Answers ]

I Know I Have Made Quite A Few Posts On Here An Im Sorry Im Just So Worried I Hope Some One That Truly Knows What They Are Talking About Can Answer My Question Soon . I Got A Owi While On Probation My Po Said She Wasn't Violating Me As Long As I Went To Classes An I Didn't Get Arrested Again An I...

View more questions Search