Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmmaKaitlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 07:31 PM
    Scared
    Having issues taking a deep breath, loose stools then constpated and gassy and weir clear like mucous
    As was in my underwear what is it
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Go see a doctor and find out...

Sorry but its impossible to actually diagnose someone sight unseen over the internet.

The sooner you go the sooner you can find out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 03:13 AM
    I would be scared to, because of shortness of breath you should have rushed to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Scared [ 2 Answers ]

Well in my past I've been hurt by a lot of girls, pretty much anything you can think of has happened to me. And I'm in love with this girl and I'm scared to all hell but at the same time I trust her. How do I get rid of this fear that she will leave or do something that will hurt me

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared ! [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my virginity Friday on the 6th of may.. we used protection and he pulled out.. only thing I am scared about is that I'm pregnant.. I haven't missed my cycle but I keep burping and this a symptom of pregnancy.. am I pregnant or just paranoid.. please help me.. I'm about to go crazy !

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

View more questions Search