Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki166 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 03:04 PM
    How do I get put into care ?
    I know it sounds crazy but I hate my home life ! Me and brother fight all the time I have had cuts and bruises from him , me and my mum don't get along ever , I hate her so much I ask my friends to help me run away . I self harm because I hate my life and I spend all my time at home in my room or stay out late or even go to my aunties to stay away from my mum and brother... my sister has been in care and she has found life better without my mum in it and I really hate her that much I would love to start my life again my way with out her... HELP! How do I get put into care ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Talk to a guidance counselor at school. If things are as you describe, they will get family services involved and you may be taken away from your family.

Be aware that if you are placed, it may possibly be in a different area so you would also be separated from your friends.
    MissKlaineLover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 01:18 PM
    You need to get in touch with Socail Services and ask them to move you. They will investigate your home situation. Hope things work out for you. But you need to make sure that this is what you REALLY want. I have been in Foster Care a lot of years, and it's not what it is made out to be. Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 YearOld Girl I Want To Be Put Into Care [ 34 Answers ]

Heyy I'm a 16 year old girl and I want to be put into care/foster care. I have various reasons to do this, but here's just one. 7 months ago my brother got a new girlfriend from Plymouth (200-300 miles away). She came down and met him just the once, when she got back home she send an email saying...

Can you be put in foster care at 16 [ 7 Answers ]

Can you be put in foster care at 16 in Colorado

How can a 16 year old girl put herself into care [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I've been considering being put into care for a few years now. So a few months back my mum and Dad found out I was self-harming and that I'd started smoking. They wasn't to happy, my dad was happy to support me and listen to what I had to say. But after being taken to hospital for it, I...

Can I put My nephew in Foster Care [ 11 Answers ]

I filed for and received custody of my 9 year old nephew because his mom is serving time in prison and his father is deceased.. It's been very hard since he moved in with me and has caused me to loose one job already because of me taking time off to run back and fourth to his school to the...

Why do I put up with someone who could care less 4me? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't understand what is wrong with me. I'm in a relationship with someone who in my opinion doesn't care the least bit about me or my feelings (only when he wants something from me). He is always lying to me about everything I don't trust him at all because it's always a lie. He never wants to...

View more questions Search