Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acalex54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 11:43 PM
    Do where I can get Rosie's Diner that has led lights on it?
    I'm looking for a picture that lights up called Rosie's Dinner it is picture of a diner with old cars in from of it looks like the 50'scars and on the botton it reads Liucina Lewis-Roadside America. The name Rosie's lights up- Like its flashes. The tail lights on the cars light up. Lights stay on and the diner has also little lights-Can you help?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Aug 8, 2010, 12:38 AM

Is the picture posted in the following?

Rosie's Diner Neon Picture

eBay has this one:
    24"X36" Rosies Diner with Classic Cars LED Picture Art - eBay (item 270438733407 end time Aug-30-10 12:02:10 PDT)
    rmiera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 12:44 PM
    I own one. I will consider selling it.
    Parksville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 12:25 PM
    I have one.

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led lights [ 1 Answers ]

Can an already in use dimmer switch be used on the new led lights?

LED undercabinet lights [ 1 Answers ]

Home Depot's Hampton Bay 3 puck undercabinet light set comes with an extension line to wire up to 6 pucks on one transformer. The ends of the line are slightly dissimilar and will mate only with either the input or output socket, not both. Does this indicate a required polarity or what? I want...

Solar LED lights [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a set of 6 Hampton Bay low voltage solar LED lights and now 2 of the lights will not work. The rechargeable batteries work but the lights will not illuminate. How can I fix them or replace the LED? Where can I get LED bulbs?

LED lights [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a few LED screw-in light bulbs. Now when ever I turn off the wall switch, the LED light is dimmed but not off. In these same fixtures with an incandescent bulb, the light goes completely off. How do I solve this problem? The house was built in 1979 with 3-wire 12 gage.

View more questions Search