Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwonley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 06:59 AM
    I have a medical issue I need help with.
    I need some help

Aug 24, 2010, 07:00 AM

I need to chat with a doc
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 07:01 AM

We don't have docs here... this isn't a chat room. I am a registered nurse, can I help you?

Aug 24, 2010, 07:12 AM

Then why the hell did it say I can if I sign up
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 07:17 AM

Is there something I can help you with?

Aug 24, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We don't have docs here...this isn't a chat room. I am a registered nurse, can I help you?
    Yeah there is but I am not doing this emailing back and forth that's why I signed up be cuses it told me io can chat with someone or a doc
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 07:49 AM

I'm sorry, but I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I've spent 12 hours at work and it's now time for me to go to bed before I have to work another 12 hours.

If you have a question, please post it. If not, I'm done arguing.

Oh, and BTW, this isn't email.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 08:20 AM

We don't have a live chat room here. This site works by you posting a question, and then waiting for people to read your question and respond to it.

What specifically did you need help with?

Just post your question so we can read it and hopefully someone can give you an answer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2010, 06:06 PM
    Sometimes if you don't select a subject for your question the default subject is misleading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Litter Box Quirk or Medical Issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a neutered male cat who is about 3 years old. I've noticed that he goes to the litter box about 1-2 times per day. Lately, I noticed that he will go to his litter box and sniff it (when it is clean) and walk away and not use it. Sometimes he walks in a little (only with his front...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Medical issue got me fired. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if this is against labor laws. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and I did not tell them of a condition, in which no one knows what is, If I don't know what it is, how can I tell them I have it for one thing. Well, I had one of my spells, and they told me to bring in all my...

View more questions Search