Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles86czw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Psoriasis & Psoriasis arthritis
    OK I am 20 yrs old I will be 21 in August, I have had psoriasis since I was 14ish and I have it from my head to my feet, in patches, I feel like I am the only one with it sometimes. I have been looking all day for clinical trials or some way I can get my meds free, I really want Enbrel, I have heard good things about it, but I don't have any insurace, medicade or anything like that, I don't have a job, well I kind of do I get like 100 dollars every two weeks because I moved in with my best friends mom and I take care of her grandson during the day. But does anyone know of any way of me getting insurace or some assistance?
    stephenub Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles86czw
    ok i am 20 yrs old i will be 21 in august, i have had psoriasis since i was 14ish and i have it from my head to my feet, in patches, i feel like i am the only one with it sometimes. i have been looking all day for clinical trials or some way i can get my meds free, i really want Enbrel, i have heard good things about it, but i dont have any insurace, medicade or anything like that, i dont have a job, well i kinda do i get like 100 dollars every two weeks becasue i moved in with my best friends mom and i take care of her grandson during the day. but does anyone know of any way of me getting insurace or some assistance?
    For the meantime, I would just use fragrance free lotions... and hydrocortizone works amazingly well. I usually use diprolene. But when I can't afford my copay some hydrocortizone totally helps, and try to use stuff in the shower that has as little fragrance as possible. You can shop online for products made for us.

And my 21st birthday is in aug too. Happy birthday to us!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Please check the Partnership for Prescription Assistance website to see if you qualify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psoriasis cure? [ 5 Answers ]

A year ago, my scalp was full of dandruff. I have consulted it to dermatologists but they just prescribe me scalp treatment solutions after a while of applying it every night, it just doesn't work for my scalp. I even had some break outs (scaly red patches) on my arms and legs (just minimal can't...

Anyone suffers from Psoriasis [ 3 Answers ]

My mother suffers from psoriasis which has affected her feet. What can she do to alleviate the discomfort. She also suffers from dry scalp due to psoriasis as well.

Psoriasis? [ 4 Answers ]

How does a man treat Psoriasis on his penis? :confused:

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

View more questions Search