Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Two way Radios
    Can you use two way radios in Honduras C.A. or any other type of
    Communication that is portable?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Are you asking from a legal angle or are they electronically capable of woking? http://www.bearcomlatam.com/Walkie-Talkies.pdf Motorola makes an inexpensive walkie talkie that works anywhere but the people you are trying to reach must be capable of receiving that exact frequency. Most units have 20-30 frequencies but they come in UHF , VHF and other types of frequencies. You can't talk to a UHF from a VHF.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 11:42 AM
    It would be used in the same household. The addition is in the backyard about
    40 feet. The cobra's two way radios comes in a pair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rca victor radios [ 3 Answers ]

I have an RCA Victor old radio with a model #JC61W solid state, it's a long radio like a boom box length, 200 watts, 120 volts. Could be a RJC61W, a input for phono on back, does say FM stereo on it, but it has to be old from the 40's or 50's... I know nothing about them at all, any help?

How to reduce static on home clock radios [ 2 Answers ]

Our clock radio is tuned to KDKA our station of choice. Difficult to keep on station but too much static and fadwe in and out to fully hear at night (The station reduces power at midnight). Reception is far better in the AM, say from 6 AM. We recently bought a new radio possibly some better than...

Auto Radios better Reception [ 7 Answers ]

Why do some brands of automobile radio provide much better reception than others?

EVP and two-way radios [ 3 Answers ]

Can a ghost cause a voice activated transmitter to send a signal to a receiver ?

Hand-held radios [ 2 Answers ]

When I go for a walk I like to listen to the radio but I have trouble with headphones because I can't hear runners or pushbike coming behind me. I then tried a hand-held radio but the sound would fade when I changed direction of travel. Someone told me to try a digital radio but I don't know...

View more questions Search