Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_is_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 10:57 PM
    OK, first off, my friend is an overreacting person.
    He worry's about little things, and always has a negative thought about everything. She just got back together with this guy, and already she wants to break up with him, just because he hasn't called her for a day. She always believes the bad things over the real actual truth, or its just the fact that she doesn't know how to let go of the past. She judges people based on the first impression. Or the first mistake they make around her. Like my friend got drunk one night, and just because of that my friend hates my other friend. I don't know what to do. Because I like the time we spend together, but she just needs to calm down. What should I tell her without being mean, but I just want her to see the better side of life. I want her to be happy, not angry for a stupid reason all the time. Breaking up over something simple as you didn't call me last night when you said you would. HELP ME so that I can help her. Please!!

:confused:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 02:57 AM

Hey,sometimes its hard to be a good friend when the other person is so negative.. theres not much you can do about her personal life,only she can learn from her past and make new choices on how to treat people and what is a dealbreaker for her..
    Be her friend not her councillor.
    You don't say what age group your both in,if you post her age you'll probably get a more detailed response in how to help.
    Regards.
    redhed35.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Met one person, but ends up liking her best friend. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok in it all I find myself in so much drama, I have told so many people about this, and still everyone is like Ok wow, what's the deal?? This might sound like a kids dream, but its like one of those... For me, its hard, really hard, I can't find a point, or even a level ground on what to...

How long do exes claim new person is just a friend? [ 7 Answers ]

I still hear (I don't ask) about my ex every once in a while from her people (can't be avoided). I'm often told that the new guy is just a friend. I don't believe it for a second. It just insults my intelligence. What's the point in maintaining the façade? If she is happy with him then best of...

Am I overreacting? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I still have major feelings for my ex. We broke up a couple months ago and since then we continued to stay in touch every now and then she would get all sentimental about our past. We still use our made up words with each other and I still call her by her pet name I had for her. But she has...

The person who I like's best friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

Ok just like my last question I am mad about my ex who I dumped at the start of the year. Well his best friend is one of my guy best friends and I told him who I like so he could tell me who he likes... he likes me! It's going to be hard because I don't really think I would go out with him (as in I...

Am I overreacting about his female friend? [ 15 Answers ]

I've been with my husband for 7 years. About 6 months ago he started talking to a girl on myspace and the first words she typed to him were about how sexy he was. I told him I was uncomfortable about this, not to mention she is single, lives in the same town as we do, and is better looking than...

View more questions Search