Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 15, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Need help on losing some fat
    Hi there.

I'm 21 years old, 6"4 (193cm) tall and weight about 92kg (about 202lbs +-2). I'm practicing Ju Jitsu and stick fighting on a daily basis. We also lift weights once a week (instead of Ju Jitsu).

I have a problem with my waist fat. I don't have any fat on my arms, and have very little on my legs, but my waist could use some serious help. I know that I cannot lose fat on a certain point of my body, so I'd like to know what I can do to lose fat overall. I have about 3 hard practices a week (where I sweat A LOT) and 2 easy practices, each one lasting for one and a half hour.

I regularly eat before I go to bed (11.30PM) because that's when I get back from practice. I know it's not the best idea, but I'm just hungry after practice. Should I do some additional excercises (additional cardio stuff (like riding a bike), additional weight lifting (less weight)... ), or should I just adjust my eating program? Currently I eat everything, including chocolate, sweets... everything.

Anyway, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Even pointing me to some sites is good enough. I'm willing to research this on my own, but I'd just like to know if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong atm.
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 13, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Well, all the suggestions that you made are good, cept your BMI is 24.6 and you're at a normal weight (18.5 - 24.9). Keep up the exercise and try to eat healthy and you should be fine!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing everything [ 17 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for about two months now and its been a great time but just recently about a month ago I lost three family members in a strange freak accident. That wasn't all. Now my cousins in a comma, and my parents are about to get divorced after an 18 year...

Help, losing my beloved [ 8 Answers ]

Hello; We‘ve been together 7 years (familiar refrain on this forum!) married for 5, no kids. Our marriage has been blissful. We love each other and do to this day. We don’t fight, we have good communication, a satisfying sex life, well-balanced household life, and are managing reasonably well...

Possibly losing it all... [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently entered into a chapter 13 bankruptcy in which there has been major snags along the way. Upon entering my vehicle has been reposed in which took about a month to be returned. My "lawyer" somehow did not file paperwork correctly which resulted in a dismissal of my case. ...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

Losing hope? [ 4 Answers ]

The term nice guys finish last would fit me perfectly.. Every time I try getting close to someone, rather it be a friend or a girlfriend, it always seems to end in heartbreak or some kind of betrayal. I've become really down about everything, quit my job and now living on what few dollars I have...

View more questions Search