Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fascist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2014, 10:50 PM
    Can you tell me in exact words what the guy's first sentence is in the video?
    Real Gases: Crash Course Chemistry #14 - YouTube
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 08:56 AM
    "One of the things that teachers who aren't me tend to say is that you need to learn all this stuff because someday you'll be out there in the real world and you'll need to know how to do all the things that adults do."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please change easy sentence and rewrite own your words [ 3 Answers ]

We are told to rise above our thoughts to create inner space by ceasing the endless chatter in our minds and by practicing stillness. There are many ways to end the thoughts that constantly bounce around in our brains, but there is a difference between rising above our thoughts and falling below...

Help me to put these words in French sentence . [ 0 Answers ]

Hi - Bonjour Please help me to put these word in sentence in French . à la maison la porte la fenêtre le gazon Dehors / à l'extérieur Dedans / à l'intérieur la clé le salon

The most effective revision of this sentence would include which group of words? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you break that down into a effective revision!What does that even mean?

If I have a sentence that has no spaces in the words: is there a tool to fix this? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a way that would automate the breaking apart of words when someone typed a paragraph that included no spaces between words. Tool is Word 2007 and language setting English. Example is: Iseemydogdownthestreetandheisrunningtome. Hoped Outcome is: I see my dog down the street and...

View more questions Search