Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Question on Baye's thm.
    A biometric security device using fingerprints erroneously refuses to admit 1 in 1,000 authorized persons from a facility containing classified information. The device will erroneously admit 1 in 1,000,000 unauthorized persons. Assume that 95 percent of those who seek access are authorized. If the alarm goes off and a person is refused admission, what is the probability that the person was really authorized?

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Management Accounts Question: Variance Question? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I'm having. The Q is as follows; McCauleys Ltd uses a standard costing system and has produced the following production information for the month of June 2010. Standard Actual Sales (units) 10,000 10,000 Sales price per unit £30 £32...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

I have 200 reliance petroleum ltd. Share certificate bougt on1995.how cn I sell thm? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 200 reliance petroleum ltd. Share certificate bought on 15/7/1995?how cn I sell thm?can I know procedure? What is there current market value?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.