Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paul_John Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Nov 9, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I want to lose weight
    I am 12 and I want to lose weight, I try to excersise but I can't seem to keep my mind on it,I also want to eat right but I can't. I weigh 110 I think I am fat and need to lose weigh tbad how can I do it:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 02:11 PM
    You are perfect right now. 110 is a good weight for you.

Nov 9, 2008, 02:58 PM

Really:)
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 13, 2008, 12:04 AM

Honestly it sounds like you are healthy! Instead of trying to focus on losing weight focus on overall health. Like building strength and endurance... how do you do that? Go outside and play! Go for a run or rollar blading with some friends. Play sports through school or do dance. Just be active and have fun!
    As far as eating healthier... just try to pick the healthier school foods or bring a lunch from home. A simple "rule" would be to not eat so much fried or grilled food and instead eat more fruits and veges and stuff. But even the foods that are "bad" for you are OK in moderation... especially at your age! Just enjoy life and whatever foods you like and don't worry about what other people think its just not worth it. Have fun!

Nov 13, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Thanks for boosting my confidence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Trying to lose the weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I start school in 4 weeks.My goal is to lose 50-60 pounds(if possible). School pictures are in 2 weeks and I want to lose 20-30 pounds by then. When school comes around I want to look and feel better about myself. I recently weighed myself and I am 150 pounds. I was never that heavy In my...

I want to lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: I really want to lose weight and I excise EVERYDAY so my mAin problem is that I CAN'T lay off the sugar and I need HELP

How to lose weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 5ft 5in, 195lbs, I try to workout 3times a week, 30min. I need help nothing is happening any suggestions. I am cutting my calories to 1650 a day. Wendy:mad:

Can't lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

I can't say that I have been actively trying to lose weight so I guess I can't complain that the pounds are sticking around. How do you get yourself motivated to exercise and how the heck does anyone have time to eat healthy. It seems to me that a healthy diet is far more work! I have a 3 year old,...

View more questions Search