Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrenbrown1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2015, 06:23 AM
    How do you make a suit out of Garbage Bags for a 'Red Carpet' themed semi?
    Hi. Just to clarify my school is having a semi-formal during our camp next week and everyone needs to make a suit, from garbage bags, and bring it along. The theme of the semi is Red Carpet so the suit needs to be really up to scratch. I did some Google searching and so far I have not been able to find anything that shows or gives pointers on how to do this unless its fitness related. I have already asked my parents and some of my friends and no one seems to know exactly how to make this suit from garbage bags. I don't want to leave it too late and would absolutely love some help. Thanks in advance any help is greatly appreciated.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 6, 2015, 10:23 AM
    Try putting "trash bag tux" into your search engine. There are YouTube videos and lots of pictures. Sounds like a lot of fun! Post some pictures for us when you are all done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We gave our roommate an eviction can we sue for garbage removal and carpet damages [ 2 Answers ]

We gave our roommates a twenty day notice and when they left they left a lot of garbage in their room and the carpet smells like dog urine from their pet I can't get a new roommate till I sanitize the room can I sue for loss in rent and damages

How do I get semi- permanent red dye out of my hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! So in April I had my hair (which is naturally black and strong and thick) dyed red. Semi perminant dye was used and my hair was not stripped or anything. I am a strong believer in natural beauty and everything just being natural (I have no idea what came over me when I made this deicision)...

What's the red string for in ridley feed bags [ 0 Answers ]

Ridley feed bags have one red string and 1or 2 white ones. Is there a smart way to open the bag by cutting one string ?

Do they make a garbage disposal for a 2.5 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bar sink that has a 2.5 " drain. Do they make a garbage disposal that will fit?

View more questions Search