Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 01:19 PM
    I saw a movie of vampires and warewolfs.what is its name?
    I saw a movie of vampires and warewolfs.it was in three parts.a hero is selected for combination of vampires+warewolfs.most of the plot revolves round the heroine.she is a vampire.i forgot the name of the movie.can you help me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 26, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Sounds like Underworld: IMDb Search
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Thanks buddy.it seems as if your waiting just for my question... lol
    mixa.srbin Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2010, 03:15 AM
    Perhaps " UNDERWORLD"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between vampires and draculas? [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between a vampire and a dracula? Both suck human blood from neck? Both sleep during day and are awaken during night? Both sleep in coffin? I think I got something wrong there in my questions... Sort this out for me please Thanks

Vampires? [ 12 Answers ]

We always here all this stuff about vampires but "none of its real" somebody couldny just make this up could they? Any feedback? Do you beleve have? You seen? What I really want to know (and Kind of want to beleve!)

What movie has a priest that has to slay vampires? There are two main vampire girls. [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a movie for about 1995 to 2001 I don't remember the exact date. Its about a kind of a priest guy who as to slay these to vampires and other monsters, there are two main vampire girls which one gets pregnante... The movie kind of ends at a carnival type place where the one vampire...

Vampires exist or not [ 10 Answers ]

In many books I have read aout vampires but there's still one thing stuck in my head: Do vampires exist or not? And why?

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search