Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2018, 03:19 PM
    In which episodes do sasuke and naruto fight?
    I have watched the whole naruto and Naruto Shippuden series, yet there is this scene I have seen in many amv that I just don’t seem to find, sasuke and naruto fight, naruto has asuma’s... I don’t know what they are called but those things Asuma used to use, and sasuke already had the mangekyo sharingan but he did not have the rennigan yet. I have searched and a lot say it’s an ova or a filler, but I have skipped no fillers at all and the series doesn’t have OVAs as far as I know. It has two specials (konohamaru and naruto’s special and sasuke and itachi’s special)and I have seen them. I have also watched all the movies,but I did not see that scene, so when is it? Please give a clear answer

Thanks in advance
    JohnMorgan Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2018, 07:55 AM
    175-176
    218-233
    483-487
    694-698

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Okay this is an Anime/Naruto Question [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I'm asking this about new, now shippudden naruto so ummmmmmm... "Has Sasuke completelly lost it, or is my friend just hallucinating I was just wondering, it's you guys's opinion and do you think he'll ever be able to come back, is anyone going to ever forgive him, I mean his childhood was...

Is naruto's father really the forth Hokage? [ 1 Answers ]

Was talking to my aunty trina when I was on holiday and she said something about it So erm is she telling the truth?

Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the 17 hit cambo for naruto:confused: saske 2

Naruto episode [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks

View more questions Search