Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedout44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Drum not turning on my dryer
    I need some help. The drum on my dryer suddenly stopped turning while drying a load... I have checked the belt on it and it is in tact. The dryer turns on, heats up and the blower blows... I have a Kenmore Electric dryer model #110.60602990. I need help! I'm a single mom and have a mountain of laundry... If anyone can help me I will be totally grateful to you.. :(

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer drum [ 0 Answers ]

My dryer does not turn but there is heat, what is wrong?

Dryer drum not turning, motor trying to turn, shuts off [ 6 Answers ]

Dryer drum stuck not turning. 10 year plus old Whirlpool electric dryer, model LER7646EQ1. Drum is struck, not turning. Motor is humming trying to run, then cuts off.

Gas Dryer Drum out of round [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Fridgedaire HeavyDuty Stackable washer/dryer and have noticed recently that the dryer drum is "out of round"? By this I mean that with the dryer off if I reach in to the back of the drum at the top I am able to push the drum up to where it feels centered. Or if you feel the lip of the drum...

Dryer Drum not turning [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool electric dryer model# LEC8858EQ1. The dryer drum has stopped turning. I hear the motor and see the heating element inside glowing, but the drum won't move. I can turn it by hand. Is this a broken belt or gear, or something else? Thanks in advance Howard

Dryer Drum [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire Dryer Model FDE336RES2. The drum will not spin. Prior to it stopping, the dryer made a loud squealing sound. Your advice is appreciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.