Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kewlsandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 10:43 PM
    Need Canadian Business Visa, working in US on L1 Visa, citizen of india
    I am an indian and have US L1 visa expiry Oct 2013 and want to work temporarily in canada on a business visa multiple entry. Is it possible to get the business visa for canada if I apply from USA?

Check out some similar questions!

A canadian citizen that has a L1B visa are you a non resident alien? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know if you are considered a non resident alien if you live in canada (citizen) And work in canada and US are married and have to file a us income tax?

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

TN visa (canadian citizen) toH1B visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am canadian citizen working in animal hosppital in usa as a veterinarian on TN visa. I am applying for H1B visa and I received LCA from my employer.When should I apply I-129 form . I am trying to fill I-129 and on page 1 st Basis for classification there are A b c d e f g Should...

Working in PA on a H1B Visa. Canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am currently working on an H1B Visa for a non-profit. I am a Canadian citizen and been working here since the start of Sept 2006. Which Non Resident form do I fill out for federal income taxes? Is it the 1040EZ? Also, must I fill out a (PA) state income tax form as well? As a H1B...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.