Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Oh, and as far as the headache? Nope... still here... like a clothesline... it just likes to hang around! LOL!

Niki has been going on good walks every morning and night now, thanks to a couple of people that offered to take her. I have to pay one of them, but that's OK with me. Niki needs to get out on her walks, and to the park. Right now I have a girl that walks her in the morning. She is pregnant, and overdue, but still insists on taking Nikster! She was laughing yesterday, saying that she takes Niki up a steep hill everyday, but she has to stop and wait for Niki to catch up! Pretty funny, but sad. Poor Nikster needs more exercise!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Yeah, that is why I'm up now! It's quiet for once! They are digging up the sewer pipes Unky. I asked if this would help with my sewer backup too, and they said that it is doubtful! They told me to call the city! Uhhmm, they are working for the city! So this isn't going to be solved anytime soon. They will end up digging up my yard too! I don't know why they don't just dig up the whole street and get it over with! My other neighbours are having problems too!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:20 AM

Here's another song for you Momma! This is so cute!

YouTube - Can't Smile Without You
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 02:24 AM

Ok, good luck, and I hope that digging work ends soon! The worst they can do now is to completely destroy your sewer systems... sigh. You'll be around till when?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:28 AM

I'll probably be around for a few hrs yet. I fell asleep earlier because I haven't been getting much sleep. So I'll be up most of the night now, and tired in the morning! Uuuggghhhh!
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 02:37 AM

Ok, I'll be around too for some 10 - 15 more minutes, then tuition.

Ah and by the way, I'll be going to China in two weeks, up to the 5th of January. On an Island called Hai Nan. It has got a climate similar to Mauritius. I'm going in a group with youngsters, and three teachers are accompanying us (45 students). What a lot, in 2004, I went in a similar tour, but there were some 20. I was shocked that so much are going this year. I'll try and have an internet access there to be here on xmas and new year, and more often. At home, there's still no connection, sigh...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:44 AM

That sounds like a really great trip! I hope you have a really great time! That is an awful lot of kids to watch over. WOW! Even some parents have trouble watching out for two! LOL! It will be nice if you can find a connection, and we can all wish you a Merry C'mas and Happy New Year! :D
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 02:52 AM

Yup! Seems to be a trip of martial arts teaching and mandarin teaching! Lol! See you later! I'm off! Unky out.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 02:55 AM

Have a good day Unky! :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Ok, i'll be around too for some 10 - 15 more mins, then tuition.

Ah and btw, I'll be going to China in two weeks, up to the 5th of January. On an Island called Hai Nan. It has got a climate similar to Mauritius. I'm going in a group with youngsters, and three teachers are accompanying us (45 students). What a lot, in 2004, I went in a similar tour, but there were some 20. i was shocked that so much are going this year. I'll try and have an internet access there to be here on xmas and new year, and more often. At home, there's still no connection, sigh...
    You're going to Hainan, Unky?? *jealous HC* I always wanted to go there. During the two years that I spent in China, I never got to go to the southern provinces... did all of the west stuff though. I'm headed back over for a trip with the school in May, but don't think we'll get to Hainan. HAVE FUN!! :)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Dec 3, 2008, 09:50 AM

Hey all,

Figured I'd check in. Been a while :)

How are you all?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Here's another song for you Momma! This is so cute!

YouTube - Can't Smile Without You
    Man, I must have been tired lastnite!. well, this morn. I could've sworn I posted this in Chery's other thread!

Hey Biggie! How are you?
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Dec 3, 2008, 10:11 AM

Pretty good Starby, how about you?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2008, 10:26 AM

Other than not being able to get rid of this icky cold, I'm good I guess. I've got a million things to do, and here I sit! Lol
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 10:28 AM

Ditto Starby, I should be cleaning, but I don't want to! :(
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 10:40 AM

Morning all,

Got about half of the exterior Christmas up and lighted. Much more to do but I have a red eyes, runny nose, pain all over and my old standby... sinus headache... been in bed, got up for a moment just to say aaaaaaah hi. (sigh) Can't breathe... see or move...
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 07:01 PM

Where the hell am I? Man... this is REALLY a crappy place to wake up. Where's my sleeping bag? Dam bums stole my sleeping bag.
    Business Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Where the hell am I? Man...this is REALLY a crappy place to wake up. Where's my sleeping bag? Dam bums stole my sleeping bag.
    Had to be one of the girls cabana boys Mag... :D
    Business Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:13 PM

I like this...

A Father's Instructions for Life
    Business Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:15 PM

And I found this to be interesting also...

Washington to Obama, morphed: The Swamp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search