Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 8, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Im on fire!
    Ok well I'm not on fire my forehead is.. >!! What do I do if I burned my forehead with my hair straightner but I can't find any aloe!. I NEED HELP SOON!!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 05:26 AM
    If it's only a minor burn (painful but only surface is burnt) You need to run it under a cold tap for at least 5 minutes at a time. Be sure to not let the area go numb though.

Jan 8, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Its only a minor burn... but the problem is its on my forehead... I also have to leave for skewl in 20 minutes!! Ahh
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 05:41 AM
    If you have burnt your forehead, don't worry too much about being a little late for school. You need to look after your health. If it is painful you need to run it under a tap until the burning sensation stops (5 minutes minimum), then stop running it, if the burning returns then run it again. The skin will turn tender but it should stop burning
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 8, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Yes, when you get a burn you should apply cool water immediately to stop the burning. You can also apply a washcloth or towel soaked in cool water on it. Aloe Vera gel is great for healing minor burns. You may want to treat the burn with aloe for a few days.

Jan 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Its OK it been a week since my burn and its cleared up nicely... :D thank you everyrone
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Glad to hear it :)
    lisap925 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    Ok well im not on fire my forhead is..>!!! what do i do if i burned my forehead with my hair straightner but i can't find any aloe!.....I NEED HELP SOON!!!!
    I would apply a topical antibiotic like neosporin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Ants [ 5 Answers ]

I am from east Texas,and need some advice on killing these fire ants.just ran up on this site some how,and glad I did.sounds like fun and informative.just wanted to say hi to all.

Furnace will not fire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comfortmaker GNJ075n12a1 80% furnace installed in 96 the igniter come on and the blower comes on and the system cycles a couple of times before the control locksout on during this time the gas valve is not energizing to fire the furnace if you shut the system down for a couple of...

Fire [ 3 Answers ]

I had a fire in my apartment on July 27. I didn't have renters insurance. When I applied for the Fire Marshall report it stated that it was inconclusive (they could not determine who's fault it was), now my question is can I sue the management company for compensation of lost items, i.e furniture

Fire Wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have remodeled a portion of my garage into a closet and a shower as part an adjacent new bedroom. I have an attic space above the remodeled area. Is there a requirement to build a fire wall to separate the attic above the new closet and shower from the rest of the garage attic? Thanks for any...

View more questions Search