Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diawbo12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Contract courier
    I am a courier I have been running a route for almost 11 years until last Friday when I got called to the company and I have been told that the hospital had asked us to remove you from all you routes and since they are a big account for us we will do what they want. When I asked why they told me that there has been a lot of talking and R l made the call from the hospital. I felt like my professionalism and integrity were under attack. Do I have any legal recourse against RL? Whatever he said I did cost me my routes(contracts) with this company after 11 years. Is suing him and the hospital help get to the bottom of it and potential income loss recovery.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2012, 03:04 AM
    It depends on what was actually said and whether there is truth behind it. If the hospital's reasons for asking that you be removed are malicious and unfounded, you MIGHT have a case. If not, then no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 05:25 AM
    If what was said is the truth, there is nothing you can do. He could just have said, he did not like your attitude, or did not like the way you dressed.

Remember if you sue them, don't expect to get any other contracts, if other vendors find you sued the last one.

I would try and find out what it was specificly, next what does your written contract say about their rights to stop your service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courier service [ 9 Answers ]

I want to open up a courier company, and I want to know every I need to know on how

View more questions Search