Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelms4boys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Geographical effects of outsourcing
    I am taking a course in cultural diversity, I have a project to complete. I am looking for information relating to the geogriphical effects of outsourcing in china
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 03:08 PM
    If I understand this right - you are asking how outsourcing jobs to China, has an impact on the geography of China? The basic geography of China stays the same - the borders do not grow, the provinces stay the same. What does happen is that people from different provinces who do not have jobs will move to the province(s) that have the factories/shops where the jobs are available. So the shift is in population. There is more income in that province, people hopefully will obtain a higher standard of living.

Is that what you are asking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outsourcing [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a thesis on outsourcing jobs to foreign countries. The question is how do I go about starting on this paper? I have never wrote a thesis before.:confused:

Protection of outsourcing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have a question - how one's money paid for web-site development in another country can be protected (except ensurance)? :confused:

Outsourcing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! What do you know about outsourcing? How is it related with offshoring?Is it the same? I know that it's quite perspective way in business process improvement.Could you tell me your point of view.

View more questions Search