Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    athelia05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I'm clueless about how to organize this
    Hi I'm 20 yrs old and my fiancée is 18. He is in the army and in AIT right now a thousand miles away from me. He asked me to marry him the last time I was down visiting him, and I was happy to say yes. Now he wants to get married in August, on our anniversary and I have no idea where to start even organizing things. I really don't have the support network I need, and he is also clueless on how to make a wedding happen. Can someone please help me out?:confused:
    cheryls2006 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 10:45 PM
    You need to find out if your state requires a blood test or any other prerequsite. The work and cost depend on how large and elaborbrate you want it to be. The bigger it is the more help you are going to need. Consider a wedding planner. If you are planning on doing it all yourself and keeping it small and intimate there are many ideas you can get online and craft stores. Use your friends to help. Other than finding a licensed/ordained person to perform the ceremony and your state guide lines. Order your cake pick your dress and have a ball.
    You can make it what ever you want it to be. It is your day after all.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 24, 2008, 08:44 AM
    If I were you. I would sit down and make a list, find out who you want in it, on both sides, make sure they can all attend on the date... then you need prices. Of everything! I mean, if you are having it catered, call for prices, find a cake, call for prices, find dresses, call for prices, tuxes, flowers, church, preacher, invitations, thank you's, seating, hair do's. Also, you will have to find out about the marriage license and blood tests. You want to make sure you know how soon and when to get it all done.

There is really nothing to stress over. If you are having a smaller wedding, you really don't need much. A preacher, a dress (I'm guessing he's wearing his uniform), some flowers and a license!

The best place to start would be figuring out your budget so you don't get in over your head from the start! Either way, no matter what, it's going to be beautiful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you organize to improve your life? [ 6 Answers ]

I realize, as an organism, that I am always in some state of organization, and that I am always organizing and reorganizing … that as a social being I am always relating to members of organized groups, but: I never actually used one of those little planner book organizers, my life feels slightly...

How the hell do I organize? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend bought me a phillips MP3 with video, music, radio, and picture storage, to replace my RCA Mp3 cause it's been messing up. I love the thing it's nice and smooth small, black, and oh so cute but there's an issue... when I put it music on it... it's all jumbled and I can't just...

How do I organize courthouse wedding [ 2 Answers ]

What do I need to do to have a quick courthouse wedding?:confused:

Organize file cabinet [ 1 Answers ]

I'm setting up my file cabinet and am not sure what to do... After I reconcile my bank statement, what should I file with it. Just the computer printout & statement from the bank, or the corresponding receipts, etc. that go with the bank statement. Or should these receipts, payments, etc. be...

I'm Clueless! [ 3 Answers ]

HEY, Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to...

View more questions Search