Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwarburt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Spiritual Visitations
    I have recently seen in my bedroom what I think may be my spiritual guide in the form of a very tall apperition with arms folded dressed in leather tunic and boots with no features just a dark smoky face. I was a bit shocked but not scared at all.

Last night I saw another apperition in the form of a monk.

Can anyone explain how I need to react to this. Sometimes just recently when I awaken in the middle of the night I feel as if I here people talking a bit like a radio on but can't make out specific conversations.

Help.

Thank you

Rita
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 18, 2009, 08:41 AM

Well it is true sometimes we see our guides, here is a link on spirit guides: Spirit Guides - Crystalinks

I had a many, many, many similar occurrences but a little different in detail. I was frozen, I couldn't move my body or open my eyes, I also heard vibrations (sounded kind of like a jet hydroplane) and felt as though I was being levitated and I heard it speak (though it was black and formless in appearance)... I couldn't talk but it appeared to respond through my mind... one that came to me was my deceased Uncle. He sounded very distorted and I ended up praying... after I was released. They say that there is different states of consciousness (alpha, beta, gamma and theta). Supposedly I went into beta? I did go to the doctor... this has been happening to me since I was nine and wanted to know if any thing was wrong and I needed medication. The doctor responded by saying that my body was still sleeping when I consciously awoke... thus the symptoms I had. He said not to worry about it, sometimes you hear and see things as you are still in dreaming state.

First try to address it medically of course; some believe that this is mediumship ability and many believe that there is a medical/psychological reason also known as Sleep Paralysis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
    DrewsBabe09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 05:16 PM

Rita, I've not seen apparitions but I have head the radio-like voices in another home I lived in. Every night it sounded like people visiting in the kitchen or just outside the window, even. Incredible. But it was so peaceful it just put me to sleep.

I'd posted on another thread about feeling someone had been visiting me this morning, first time this sort of thing has happened to me in nine years. Before it was very draining and it was today, though there was a green energy I could see when I closed my eyes. I've read that green energy is healing so hey, could it have been that bad? Have had some interesting things moving about and being misplaced in our home however I'd recently visited a place that I think spiritual energy exists in, so it might have something to do with that.

Which brings me to a question I have: do you believe that spirits can follow from one place to another?

Back to your spiritual guide experience, I think that was really quite wonderful. I mean for both of you (Mistique, too!) to have had the experiences you've had is really cool.

Hey, it's a wonderful life isn't it?

LOL!

DB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get visitations to see my brother? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I get visitations to see my brother?

Landlord visitations [ 6 Answers ]

Can the landlord come over day after day to do gardening without permission of tenate?

Landlord visitations [ 1 Answers ]

Also can the landlord plant different fruits and vegetables on the property and then when they are ready to be picked the landlord comes over and takes them without the tenant's permission? Can he even plants those on the property?

Supervised Visitations [ 10 Answers ]

If supervised visitations are court ordered for 2 months so the non custodial and child can rebuild a relationship are set, but the location and times are difficult to ad hear to can other arrangements be made? For instance: Court order - Every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm at a park here...

Prison visitations [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just placed at Camp Hill prison to get classified. Does anyone know how long it will take before he could receive visitation? I know for the 1st 10 days there are no calls or visits, but I heard that it can take up to 2 months for him to get his approved list back? Should I just...

View more questions Search