Get a free webmail account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

POP3 Server [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am new to this format and I have recently encountered a problem while attempting to Email my resume to a prospective employer. It seems each time I try, I get this message, Account POP3. Server: "SMTP". Protocol: SMTP. Port: 25. Secure(SSL): No. Socket Error: 11001. Error...

Host pop3 error message [ 6 Answers ]

I keep getting the following "The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" I would like a simple but...

What are my SMTP/POP3 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my orange broadband email account up to Outlook E but when I test account settings it says my incoming and outgoing servers are failing- what are they? Thanks in advancexx

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

View more questions Search