Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miamore1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Arrest warrants?
    How do I find out if there is an arrest warrant on me for failure to pay CS?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Contact the court that ordered the child support.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 05:26 PM
    There is no magic web site, some sites work better than other finding warrants, but in general, you can check with that court, go in and check your background record at a local police station.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 11:19 AM
    In general they don't arrest you for not paying child support. That is beyond the scope of the government. But you can have an arrest warrant issued against you if you failed to appear while under bench warrant or if you fled from custody while serving time for not paying support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warrants and Arrest [ 19 Answers ]

Is there a website you can got to, to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest?

Arrest Warrants [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way of getting rid of an arrest warrant with out serving time in jail, it was issued due to failure to appear in court and false name to a peace officer... can any one help?

To see if we have any warrants [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend wanted to know if we had any warrants?

I have an quesiton about arrest warrants [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out I have a bench warrant for 2 misdemeanor charges such as minor under 21 in comsumption of alcohol. Someone told me that can turn into a felony charge. I have no further charges or anything. It is true it will turn felony? Also I heard if you have no run-ins with the law for...

Warrants? [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Find Out If I Got Em?? And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??

View more questions Search