Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jas31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 08:11 PM
    limits of exponential function
    1.HOW TO FIND THE LIMIT OF (10^x-5^x)/x where x-->0 ?

2.HOW TO FIND THE LIMIT OF [ln(x+h)-lnx]/h where h-->0 without using L'hopitals rule but using lim (e^h-1)/h=1 when h-->0?
    BOUSHRA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 09:29 PM

limit e^-x when x--- minus infifnity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

What is exponential function and explain it? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell what is exponential function and expain it?

Exponential function [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there again How would you simplify this equation in the attached document below: I have tried to make 9^x=3^2x then from I don't have a 3^x, so I can't LET Y be anything... Thanks

Exponential Functions [ 1 Answers ]

The amount of money spent at West Outlet Mall in Midtown continues to increase. The total T(x) in millions of dollars can be estimated by the function T(x)=12(1.12)^x, where x is the number of years after it opened in 1995. Graph and find the y-intercept. Is it 1.12, 12, 1, or 0? Thanks!

Exponential functions [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please help me with the question below, thanks people For the graph: y=3+(1/3)^2x, state the: a) asymptote b) y-intercept c)domain d) range Thank you

View more questions Search