Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 04:10 AM
    As of 2011 does canada have extradition treaty with croatia

Check out some similar questions!

Canada/UK tax treaty - dual resident [ 1 Answers ]

I (and my wife) have Canadian/UK/Irish citizenships. We are retired and so not employed. We have lived in Canada since 1973, except for 6 years, on a Canadian passport, in the middle east. We own an apartment in Toronto, and another in London, England, and spend time in both. So far we have...

Canada-China tax treaty [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have heard that due to the Canada-China Tax Treaty signed in 1986, Chinese citizens in Canada can benefit from it in terms of income tax. But I have no idea about the details such as how much tax exemption a Chinese can get, how long a Chinese can enjoy such benefit, if at all, and what...

Canada China Tax Treaty [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently working in Taiwan and I'm a Canadian citizen. I'm filing my taxes and I believe Taiwan to be under the current tax treaty between China and Canada as Taiwan is still a member of the Republic of China, therefore I need to know what percentage of my income is exempt under the tax...

Extradition [ 4 Answers ]

My husband was accused by his exgirlfriend and her friend of sexual assault. He was 17 and she was 15. He never received any letters of a court date. But when I talked to the states attorney in the state it happened they gave me an address where the arrest warrant was supposed to be served. We did...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.