Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve2341 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Water temperature changes without warning
    Just a quick explanation of my problem.
    I have a shower built in above my bath tub, first of all I run the hot water folled by the cold to just get the right temperature of the water,then I pull out the diverter for the shower to operate, while I am taking a shower the water suddenly goes from hot to cold and back to hot and so on . Could anyone please advise on this problem and if it could be an easy fix.
    Thanks in advance
    Steve
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Replace valve with a anti scald valve. This is the best cure. Sorry no easy fix here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Temperature [ 2 Answers ]

What temperature should water be when it comes out of the faucet?

Hot water varying in temperature [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Bosch Worcester 280RSF combination boiler. I am having problems with the hot water... i.e. when I run any hot water outlet in the house, it will run hot for about 5 minutes, then temperature will drop considerably to almost cold for approximately 30 seconds, then water temperature...

Inconsistent water temperature [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Im having trouble with my water not being at a consistent temperature. For example it starts scolding hot then quickly goes to luke warm. Once I shut it off and turn in back on it will get hot again. This is absolutely annoying when Im trying to shower. Please help. :confused:

Problems with water valve temperature [ 1 Answers ]

The main valve to house was shut off to change valve in shower from two handle control to single handle control. Now that main is back on the faucets in another bathroom are not working correctly. Shower has cold water coming out of both valves. Two sinks have hot water only coming out of both...

View more questions Search