Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Did you read the link I cut and pasted for you?
    ajhastings88 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 28, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Don't set you mind on her coming back. What would you do if she started falling in love with some other guy? Look at it as your bettering yourself time, and expect the worst so it won't hurt as much if it does happen. Man I know how you feel, trust me I do. Remove yourself from her life. Don't stay in contact with her friends. ( I would date one of them... j/k ) it's hard I know. Just check out my post. We are all here for you. And if you feel like breaking NC, hop yo azz right on this site and type away.
    limeneko Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Well I got a business trip to get to this Friday, won't come back till the 10th. At least during this time I won't call her.

May 28, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Yes I read the link

May 28, 2008, 08:38 PM
    I want you to talk to as many females as you could possibly talk to, not to get with them, or to get there number or anything, just to get to know them. Then you will she how many girls are out there, that are just like you, or even made to your liking.

May 28, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Hopefully I can open my minds up, not these couple of days but ill try
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Well, if you are going to call her after the 10th you did not read it very carefully...

If she loves you, she will find a way to communicate or cross paths...

It's not uncommon for people to take a break.

So, honor her request or you'll only make it worse while she's alone.

May 28, 2008, 08:47 PM
    K I won't call what about that flower thing? Should I drop it off?

May 28, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Yes, and scadadle. NC WHAT SO EVER.
    Fixer12 Posts: 180, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2008, 12:02 AM
    It's hard man. You need to do what you feel is right. But you need to realize your feelings of what is "right" is no longer the right thing anymore. Make sense?

When we do things that we think are right... they really aren't. (at least in the state you are in). We have all been there... honestly think about that... Who knows this may end up coming to an end cause something better is coming along and you needed to learn something for the next relationship.

If what you had was any good, it wouldn't have ended. Why go back to anything less?
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2008, 12:31 AM
    If she asked some space and time from you then try to give her that much space and time. That person is her good friend so he is by her side as she is going through the trauma of separation. Just keep patience and send her some cards and flowers on your anniversary. Sneak a kiss day will be celebrated on June 15th this year. In the meanwhile she will be able to decide on what she wants. If love is true from both side then distance will make love grow more.

May 29, 2008, 06:13 AM
    I just found out today that she sent the guy of what I said on Monday, is that normal? Is it because she needs someone to talk to her? Or is she asking that guy should I go back to this guy?

May 29, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Im confused, she sent? Like she gave him the boot?

May 29, 2008, 06:22 AM
    No I was talking to her on msn Monday night telling her we can fix this together, basically bothered the hell out of her. And she saved the message log and send it over to that guy in email. So that guy knows what I message her about.

May 29, 2008, 06:36 AM
    DUDE, NO CONTACT. You should noy know what she is doing. If she was to fall and break a leg, ( GOD FORBID ) you shouldn't know about it as soon as it happens. Don't talk to your spy anymore, what so ever.

May 29, 2008, 06:37 AM
    I'm just afraid that guy will tell her not to come back to me.

May 29, 2008, 06:44 AM
    And if he does, it her decision. I want you to call up one of your home girls right now and start a conversation with them. And don't keep talking about your girl, but tell them how you feel right now.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 06:45 AM

Flowers? NO

Cards? NO

Drop-Bys? NO

I hope a short story will help. I was dating a woman who was by all accounts a knock out. She was fawned on by both men and women... At some point she decided that our relationship was too much pressure. I was shocked and upset. I wanted to explain that I could be more like she wanted etc... It was not easy, but I fought the pursuit instinct in me, and I stayed away and skipped both Valentines Day and her birthday... no cards. "no nothing".

Well, I ran into her at the bookstore a few months later and she just cried and said she had been a bit-- and she deserved that treatment... We actually dated for a long time after that.

Dude, your ex knows right from wrong. You only drop your stock by trying to be a White Knight when you've been cast out of the kingdom. Ride on for now. Let her be. Let your head clear. Your hormones are raging and your mind is racing.

It sucks, but try distract yourself for a while and survive.
    Sikativ Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2008, 07:10 AM
    I am somewhat going through what you are going through at the moment. She's visiting a friend up north for a week and says she wants her space and will contact me when she's ready. I attempting contacting her the day and that's when she dawned on me the "when im ready" message. I wasn't too happy with it as I didn't think it was a good idea in the first place letting her go up there. However, I respected her decision and let her go so I am in the position that I am in now.

Having her away has in fact allowed me to clear my mind as well and let me look at our relationship... this is something that could help you out Limeneko.

It has helped me figure that if she comes back from her little vacation and wants out... then so be it...

Especially after asking her before she left if this is a problem that her and I can fix, and she tells me that she doesn't know...

Remember that if something is worth it, its worth fighting for, it's worth the effort put forth in order to fix things.

-Sik

May 29, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Well nothing I can control now. All I can do is wait. Business trip is tomorrow. I guess ill take some break and go around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search