Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvanboven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Looking for old Christmas movie?
    It's in Norway? Finland? husband and wife (who look like Santa and Mrs. Claus) go to the family's house in a sleigh pulled by reindeer to deliver toys. A storm comes up as they leave and the sleigh gets stuck in the woods. Reindeer can't pull it out and it looks like everyone is going to freeze to death when all of a sudden elves show up to make him Santa and Mrs. Claus. Thought I had this movie, but can't find it, nor think of the name of it.

Thanks!
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM
    The name of the movie is santa clause
    littledarlin Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 07:32 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089961/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Christmas movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old movie that involves a teenage boy who wants a dog, and he wishes on the Christmas star for a dog, but ends up getting turned into a dog instead. All I remember is that he was friends with a old man who the homeless called the Professor, and that he travels a long way to find...

Does anyone know the name of this christmas movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a christmas movie as a child but I can't seem to remember much about the movie... it has something to do a mail box and christmas letters... I also remember there being littles elfs... but that's all that I can remember... does anyone know the name of it...

Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the name or actors of the movie but I really want to find it... it is about a little girl and her mom and they are kind of poor but anyway the little girl has a doll house and her mom and her are driving down a street when the little girl sees her doll house or a house that looks just...

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search