Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindylee219 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Outstanding debts
    What is the tme limit of a judgement or an outstanding credit card debt?
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Jun 1, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Hello
    Morally there is no time limit on a cc debt, but if the debt is real old and past the sol in your state then legally they can't take you to court But that does not mean they can not hound you for it and if a Judgement is already in place then they can go after wages or bank accounts. What state are you in? Give us a little more information
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2008, 11:48 AM
    First slow and easy, I am sorry, I misread your answer, I thought it said, NORMLLY, there is no, instead of Morally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad debts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing an accounting question and I can't get my trial balance to balance I think its something to do with how I'm accounting for the bad debts. If I have sales of 4,200,000 made evenly throughout the year and customers are allowed a months credit and halfway during the year one of the...

Old debts [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 creditors that are just starting to call me about 2 old credit cards that were from like 12 or more years ago... these were both paid I highly doubt I have the proof that this was paid. Can someone advise me on how to handle this situation?

Debts [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 34 years I was married to a wonderful loving man. He passed away just 7 weeks ago. Needless to say he left me with a lot of credit card debts. And I mean a lot. My question: Since my name was not on these credit card debts and in fact I did not know about most of them until the...

Bad Debts [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what are Bad Debts. Can someone explain with an example for me. Detailed explination would be appreciated. Thanks

What do I do about debts? [ 2 Answers ]

All of credit cards went to collection and total is 6. Can't pay debt since in school and make too little part time job. Debt range from $78 to many in the thousands (3500). Total credit default debt = 13000. Student loans good standing 40000. What to do? Afraid some collection agency can sue....

View more questions Search