Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 03:50 AM
    A movie about young girl moving in with her father
    What is the movie name about a young girl moving in with her father after her mother dies, it is been made in the 80's or 90's and her stepmother hates her in the beginning but ends up accepting her after she saves the life of her young son.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

Young girl in search of her father gets help from a stranger to escape from mother [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a young girl who escapes from her evil mother who is trying to recapture her. She gets help from a stranger who has special skills with firearms - He helps her find her father while holding off her mothers hired help . I would like the title of this movie and the names of the main...

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

Young girl in NC molested by her step-father [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for movie seen on TV a while back about a young girl who was sexually molested by her step-father abd all of her uncles beat the hell out of the him.

What is the name of this movie? Young girl with powers being chased [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help finding the name of this movie. This movie was released in the past year or 2. There is a young girl (around 10 years old) who has special powers. The a man who's responsible for transporting her safely somewhere and of course someone else wants to capture her. I only...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.