Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muhammed wazir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Women and masjid
    Assalamu alaikku
    Indeed it is a pleasure to clear doubts from you.
    During your lecture I came to know from different hadiths of bukhari and Muslim , women are allowed to go to masjid. But as per my local trainee he says that in surah thowba verse 108 it is said that masjid is for men and I also came to realize it by viewing Quran tafsir as it says that "
    within it are men who love to purify themselves"
    Sir can you please verify this as my family is concerned with attending masjid especially during this ramadan
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2015, 05:09 PM
    There are various local beliefs, and many national beliefs. The way Muslims worship here in China and observe rules differ from that of America, and those many differ from other places.

The local cleric could and should be asked to clarify for your local area.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2015, 07:44 PM
    Hello Mohammad Wazir,

Open the link below you may find your answer, Thanks.

Ruling on women going to the masjid (mosque) - islamqa.info
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 07:15 AM
    Different person have different Tafsir , but there is nothing preventing people (men or women ) to going masjid , because the god only care about people with high level of faith , there is no difference between women and men for God

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offer namaz in masjid [ 3 Answers ]

Can ladies or female can offer namaz in masjid standing in a same line or safa

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Is it legal for imam masjid to get paid for his duties,I need a detailed answer [ 0 Answers ]

With references to quran and ahadees

Moajza of masjid is seen on you tube. Jow would we take it as a muslim? [ 0 Answers ]

moajza of neepali masjid is seen on u tube. How should we take it as a muslim?

View more questions Search