Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 17, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Sending a Folder Over the Net
    Hey Guys,
    I have a new expert on my page that I wish to help along by sharing a data base of 73.5 MB with him. Hot mail will only let me send files and the 293KB limit on AMHD doesn't began to cover what Iwant to send. Short of burning a CD and shipping it by snail mail has anyone have any suggestions. Thanks for your time and consideration, Tom aka "the speedster"
    Sitwonade Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Compress it in a zip file (it's called a compressed folder in Windows XP/Vista) and send it with yousendit.com
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 23, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Happy Easter! I sent the folder over Yousendit.com and they confirmed it was sent. However my expert hasn't received it as yet. Does he have to retrive it? What's the drill on receiving from Yousendit? Thanks much for your help. Tom
    Sitwonade Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2008, 10:28 AM
    When you sent it from Yousendit.com he will get a email from them telling him that the download is ready and providing a link where he can access it. Ask him to make sure that it wasn't marked as spam or sorted into a junkmail folder my mistake. You can re-send the email though Yousendit.com just to make sure it gets through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determining net loss/net income from the end of period spreadsheet [ 3 Answers ]

In the end of period spreadsheet/worksheet for the current year, the Debit total is $436,700 and the credit total is $523,550. What is the amount of net loss or net income in preparing the income statement from the end-of-period spreadsheet?

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

Sending mp3 files over the net... [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if this falls down the category of mp3's bit anwho... I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

View more questions Search