Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimb5776 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Just moved back in with her for 4th time!
    Again I moved back in with her, and again she breaks the rules, and runs around with her girlfriend with no answers where she has been, and I better not ask anything, even what time she maybe home!

She calls me a cheater when I question her whereabouts? I stay home waiting for her, again! I'm supposed to accept this, or get out. When she does get home she's not giving me any sex! What am I to believe? Her who says she would never cheat! Any question I ask makes me the cheater. In 6 years she has never given me a logical answer if one at all!
    candigirl0301 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Seems to be no respect. I would have been gone.
    rshreya00 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:14 PM
    You should either sit her down and really ask her
    Because we both know you are not cheating
    Or move out and break-up with her
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Why are you with her? Why do you keep going back to her?
    rshreya00 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Don't blame him
    Maybe he needs a place to live
    Or maybe he likes her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rshreya00 View Post
    you should either sit her down and really ask her
    cuz we both kno u are not cheating
    or move out and break-up with her

You are 11 years old. You have no business being on the adult boards, particularly when you are using chat speak.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over, and over, and expecting different result. .

Leave, don't go back. That would break the cycle of insanity, and you wouldn't have to b!tch about what she does.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over, and over, and expecting different result. .

Leave, don't go back. That would break the cycle of insanity, and you wouldn't have to b!tch about what she does.

One of your best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown period/discharge for the 4th time in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am 24, I have 3 kids and in April of 2009 (this year) I had the Mirena inserted. Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I have been having a very heavy brown period (not sure if it's a period or discharge), but I have had it 4 times within the past 30 days. It might stop a day or...

Ex-Husband arrested for the 4th time. [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband shares joint custody of our two daughter, however his belief of being a father is doing only what's court ordered. Last week he was arrested for the 4th time for violating his house arrest. A surprise search took place and alcohol was found. He lives with his mother and step father...

Moved in December, am I part time resident [ 1 Answers ]

I got married and moved to Iowa, I didn't get Iowa drivers license till December because you have to live in Iowa a month to establish residency or have a job in Iowa which I did not. I worked and lived in Illinois from January 2008 through October 2008, then I didn't get a job in Iowa till January...

4th time toiet has flooded! [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a manager for a store in the mall. Since May of this year we've had our toilet clog 4 times and flood our store (it being in the stock room, out of sight, out of mind, when we realise the toilet is overflowing it's too late). Every time we've called plumbers to fix the problem, and it works for...

Moved back in and now... [ 24 Answers ]

I moved back in after being gone about a week... I was about to move to another town and she came by and begged me not to leave saying "I can't live without you, please don't leave me." So of course, with the fragile state I was in, I gave in and stayed.. Things have been getting better because...

View more questions Search