Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccersmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Looking for title of Western movie circa "80's
    I am trying to find the name of a movie in which indians kill all the people in a wagon train except two women which they take to their village. One of the women is a redhead and she conforms to the ways of the indians and wants to stay with them. The other does not want to stay and escapes. I may be confusing this with another movie but I think the reason they are not killed with the rest is because the redhead is holding a Bible and the indian had a vision about her. I saw this movie sometime in the 80's. Thanks to anyone that can help!
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 01:11 AM

Stolen Women, Captured Hearts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

English 80's movie about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat "Carto" [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying to find the name of this movie. I saw it in the mid-80's, possibly on the BBC or PBS channel. It's about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat his enemy, "the evil Carto" (sp?). I remember there was some sort of magician that helped him along the way but the magician was only...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search