Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 05:53 PM
    How to get transcripts from closed business school
    I graduated from Taylor Business Institute in 1981. The school is now closed. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2013, 07:07 PM
    After 32 years you may be out of luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 08:59 PM
    If they were an accredted school, their records may be filed with the Department of Education, but it may be doubtful if that old records can be found. If this was just a private school then there is no way to get the records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How do I get transcripts from a business school that has closed down. [ 4 Answers ]

I attended United College of Business in Hollywood California around 1975 - 1976, I am currently attending school and do not want to repeat classes already taken. Thanks for any help!

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

View more questions Search