Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samie76 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Hair Breakage
    Im a 15 year old girl, I use no heat products, eat a pretty good diet, use a clarifying shampoo and a clarifying conditioner once a month, I have no split ends, my hair isn't dry at all not even my ends, I trim my ends every 6 weeks or whenever they seem to need a trim, I take iron supplements and a multivitamin once day, I use a silk pillowcase, my hair isn't dyed, I leave my hair down considering its to short to tie up, I do scalp massages and exercise, I never use a brush, I comb with a wide tooth comb but not often since it doesn't need it, I do tend to touch my hair a lot though, also I don't think I have product build up since I though that was the problem and I clarified just the other day plus trimmed my ends even though I didn't have any splits but I'm just trying to give a description of my hair care so that you guys can help, my question is Why are inches of my hair breaking off like crazy, I know this is breakage not shedding because I know that shedding has a white bulb and are usually pretty long hairs and breakage are shorter and shedding is normal and breakage is not, I'm not worried about shedding, I shed a normal amount but what I'm really worried about is the breakage, its hard on me to have hair that just keeps breaking and not knowing why, I get made fun of for it a lot, I've tried looking up why this is happening and all I get is answers about hair that is breaking because of people heat damaging their hair or split ends and that's not my case, also I know thisisnt happening due to the iron pills because I bought those because I thought it would help the breakage. I'm really sorry for the long message but I really need help, thank you so much to anyone who can help me (:

Check out some similar questions!

Lease Breakage... NJ [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I started a lease for my Apartment on Sep 2012 for 1 year in NJ. Now my project got over and I have to go back. But my landloard (it is a company) not allowing me to break the lease. 1. They are not allowing to accept any notice period. 2. Not asking for any compensation 3. Not ready to...

Hair breakage due to Perming than relaxing my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I know it's wrong and I done it anyway , I permed my hair than relaxed it five weeks later,after the relaxing it started breaking, I've done the protein and deep treatments in between, my hair feels soft to touch but you can see the damage I've done to the ends, do I need protein or moisture...

Is it very likely to have breakage when dyeing blonde hair black? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair black. Right now I have my hair dyed blonde. Wil I most likey experience breakage if I dye my hair black?

How can I stop the breakage of my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I showe my hair falls out like crazy and when I do my hair more hair falls out and when I'm just there playing with my hair I could pull out my hair more,

Would you wear a wig for huge hair loss due to breakage? [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I posted I had asked about how to get my dyed and overprocessed black hair to my natural color of blonde. Since that ttime I have continuosly lost hair due to breakage. I have a great friend who is a hairstylist and she put some bleach on my hair, left it way too long and that started my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search