Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie232009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2013, 11:44 AM
    Why do I have a burning sensation under my breast and to the back of my neck
    I have a burning sensation under my left breast to my arm pit and to my shoulder sometimes pain it comes and goes
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 03:06 PM
    IS there any discolouration of the skin in that area? Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain throwing up [ 2 Answers ]

I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain and throwing up what is wrong with me

Unknown Discharge, Burning Sensation, Breast Pain, Irregular Period [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am a girl, 17 years old. I am a virgin.. Sometimes,like two or three times a week, just randomly, I feel some fluid coming out from my genitals, and I am pretty sure it is not urine. It happening is not related to whether I am sexually excited or not. I feel very uncomfortable when it...

I have a burning sensation in back (gymnastics) [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I do tumbling. I did a back bend twice and I got it down. Then after a week, I got this back burn sensation. It is my lower left back. Can some one please tell me what it is? Oh and by the way I can bend on the ground and do a bridge on the ground and I can do a front limber I...

Tingling Sensation In head and Neck. [ 7 Answers ]

So ever since I was little, when I watched someone do something very intently , especially something that involved me I would get a tingling sensation in my head and neck. It shivers up my scalp. It is not at all sexual. It is the best feeling I have ever had on this earth. It is very weird, from...

View more questions Search