Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmktransport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 02:17 PM
    My old model frigidaire stackable dryer squeaks and rips my chothes, any advice?
    We have replaced the belt already. The belt def. needed to be replaced but the dryer still squeaks and the barrell still moves. Can anyone help? The service people were wanting to charge us $100.00 just to come out and look at the dryer! The belt cost me $5.00, it took a little time but we replace it without any problems. The model # is FLSE72GCSA. If this is something we could fix on our own it would be very helpful. Thank you all for your time in advance. Please send any responses to [email protected].

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer squeaks [ 0 Answers ]

The washer in my stackable washer/dryer squeaks pretty much the whole cycle. I removed the front shield and sprayed som wd40 around the bottom of the drum. That's where the squeaking comes from when it rotates. It didn't help? Anything else I can try or do I have to a new washer?

Frigidaire dryer squeaks [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the model number but I have a Frigidaire dryer that squeaks. I do need to replace the drum glide for sure. But would that be the cause of my problems. Or is it more than just that. This is the part number I found for the drum glide 5303937139. What other part may I need and what are...

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer squeaks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model 417.98702892 that has developed a tereible squeak. What is the easiest way to replace the felt pad on the drum?

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.