Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    komalsinha Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Am I wrong?
    We are in a relationship for 6 months now... how to convince him not to kiss me without making him offended... actually I feel shy to kiss him in front of people... I don't know why... help me!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Tell him you are a private person and do not like public affection but he can more than make up for the missed kisses in private.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I would try to meet in the middle somewhere with him. Like telling him a kiss on the cheek is okay and holding hands but mouth kisses are personal. Always make it about the guy.

Tell him something like "I don't want people to see me kissing you because they might look at me like "wow she's a good kisser" and I don't want anyone to even think about me that way because I am with you."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My W2 is Wrong [ 3 Answers ]

My employer put that I made a lot less than I really did on my W2 but I was paid in Cash. How do I go about fixing this problem< He has all my Time Cards and records but he won't let me have copies. I think he is trying to shaft me and I want to report this to the IRS but without those Time...

Is this wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

This is long but bare with: My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months, he is 32 I am 24.(Mature answers please) The Saturday before New Years, I went to a family get together with my grandmother & I ended up learning about my mother's side of the family. I found out my great grandfather...

I wonder what's wrong with me [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband and me have been together since 1997, we were married for 10 years, then we got divorce, but never left each other. I both it up about us getting remarried but he avoilds the question and answer, We live together still, I have notice something about him that have change, compared...

What have I done wrong? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. Just over a week ago my GF told me that she wants some space for a while. During the last week I have still been texting her so see if she OK etc as I miss her. But I worrying it may be pushing her further away. She said it is but I can't help it. I miss her and want her back so much, I don't...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search