Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennNC781 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 06:54 PM
    1980s Movie- need help!
    Hi,

I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up her hair and becomes a guy to be in the band. If anyone knows the name of the movie I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Was it a TV movie or something that would have been in theaters?
    JennNC781 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 01:43 AM
    I'm pretty sure it was a TV movie. If you have any suggestions of where I should look or what the movie title is I would greatly appreciate it!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Well, I'm a bit aggravated it took me this long to track it down, but you are thinking of the 1989 TV movie The Challengers. The girl is named Mackie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s TV movie with charlie sheen and chad lowe. [ 2 Answers ]

My question isn't what's the name of the movie, I know that already. Its called "Silence of the heart" And in it, chad lowe is reading a sylvia plath book, and I want to know if anyone by some chance knows which sylvia plath book it is that he is reading? Any idea at all, please help! :confused:

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

Trying to find name of 1980s movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a movie when I was young around 1991/2 on TV. It was very similar to E.T as it had a really small creature(less than 1ft in height, which was possibly an alien) which befriends a boy. I recall very little of the movie apart from an explosion occurring at a convenience store/filling...

Name of move from 1980s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie from the 1980s that was about 3 or 4 kids that built a spaceship out of parts from an amusement park or something and took it to outerspace and met some aliens. The spaceship was able to fly because one of the kids was a genius and built a computer that created a bubble to let it...

View more questions Search